Old July 14th 12, 11:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Wes Groleau

Default Bicycles and the Law

On 07-14-2012 14:32, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Cyclintom wrote:
The law demands that cyclists ride on the street and not on sidewalks
and that they ride to the far right of the road at all times.

You definitely need to read your state laws in detail, to find out what
they _really_ say. I think you'll be surprised.

Wouldn't hurt him to read price tags in the bike shop, either. :-)

--
Wes Groleau

“Thinking I'm dumb gives people something to
feel smug about. Why should I disillusion them?”
— Charles Wallace
(in _A_Wrinkle_In_Time_)