Old April 20th 14, 07:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default Kayak news for Gene

yup nothing like falling on concrete. Survival time for residency on rush hour asphalt pro about equal to time to live in 38 degree water. I assume the Fox is snow melt or ice...like under the ground top...melt.

Hypothermia is deadly n sneak up o you after you get out if you get out. OTOH, I would single canoe on the Loyalsock above Williamspot, take a break covered with ice head to toe at Barbours n walk in to say hi to the potbelly.. No big deal. ???

Most of the weather reports remind not of boating but miserable trout season or doe season weather.

Icy people are complaining abt ice on the Lakes.

Its like the helmet...no itsnot like the helmet. A wetsuit n neoprene helmet with gloves goes maybe 175+...no prob...no so fast there are poor paddlers but there are infrequent paddlers who come up with that bright idea well we're only going out once or twice.....so they go out without a wetsuit. and the cold water kills them.

tis the season....I'll set up an account.

There are 2 books DEEP TROUBLE and MORE DEEP TROUBLE.

costs abt like a helmet.

then there's mountain climbing.

Fishing logging mtn climbing GP Café Commuting.....DOA.....

Icy Beattie more in the Mtn Climbing area with traffic/weather/and exposure.. Beattie sure has exposure enough for 2 ER visits.

But the no visibility clause in the middle bike lane design has me baffled.

with 20' of road left giving cyclists a cushion tween their path and the traffic lane....???

Ima NY Loomis.