Old October 27th 04, 04:44 AM
Badger_South

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:13:56 -0700, Dan Daniel
wrote:

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:15:26 -0400, "Jacobe Hazzard"
wrote:

Dan Daniel wrote:

Have you tried a thin balaclava without putting it fully over your
head? Instead of putting your head through the neck opening, put your
head through the face opening and let the neck material hang off the
back.

I'm confused. Why not just wear a regular hat? Is that not an option for
some reason?

Depends on whether you are wearing a helmet. Fabric with any thickness
can push a helmet up and change the fit.

Dayum, I found this out today. I was doing a very early ride at dawn today,
and used the lightwt bala I used on my old helmet. I now have a Trek Vapor,
I think, and it has that wheel and it's perfect.

I snap the strap and adjust the wheel a few clicks..it's less clicks, but
not too snug, though it feels very snug under the chin.

I get into the ride and about 300yds into a rise, I'm feeling funny...

I realize I'm choking myself the fsk out! Brain is pounding...ok, I
exaggerate a little, but instant relief.

So beware the liner, hat, whatever on an already perfect fitted head gear -
before you ride off in it.

-B
slammed that strap open and my blood quit damming up in my head (lol). With
just the upper adjustment. It was just fine...cool to know now I have two
helmet/riding modes, b.c it was frimly enough onmy head where I didn't
"need" a helmet (so to speak). I only use the helmet b/c of the nice visor,
anyway. Plus place to stick my sunglasses.