Old December 21st 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
ventourist

Default campagnolo victory or triomphe ?

Does anybody know what is "TUBI RINFORZATI FORMULA ONE BIANCHI
PRODUZIONE COLUMBUS" - I have read somewhere that 3 main tubes - from
that kind of frame - are made from columbus SL - is that true ?

Hi,
quite an amount for such an old bike. And what a size! You must be more
than 2 meters tall.
The italian phrase says that the tubes are made from reinforced steel
by Columbus. No Columbus stickers? Usually chrom-molybdenum steel.
Group determination: not for me. Good luck.

Sjef