Old July 15th 10, 07:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Amit Ghosh

Default I Don't Care What You Say...

On Jul 15, 1:58*pm, Uncle Dave wrote:
On Jul 15, 5:51*pm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

On Jul 15, 11:41*am, Uncle Dave wrote:

HTC versus Garmin is Men against Boys. *Not only did Renshaw deliver
his man, he managed to do a good job of - legally as far as I could
tell -

dumbass,

renshaw just got kicked out of the tour for his riding.

Commissaires American are they?

whatev, i'm not american. the chief commissaire is probably martin
bruin (it was last year), who is a very reasonable guy.

I must say I'm not surprised. *Presumably for the post handbags switch
which was in the last 200 rather than the handbags episode itself?

comes with the turf. anyone who takes part in bunch sprints will have
to do somewhat dicey things and once in a while they will get
penalized. that why the commissaires are there - to make the judgment
call.

if you remember our exchanges a few months ago, one of the things i
said i didn't like about sprints was the goonery.