Old August 13th 17, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

Default Motorist shoves woman under a moving bus.

On 11/08/2017 16:17, Rob Morley wrote:

He turned towards her, stuck his arms out and moved slightly across
the pavement, and to shove her so hard sideways he wasn't just trying to
avoid a collision.

Well the movement I saw was at or only momentarily before the collision.
I can see why people may interpret it as a deliberate act but from the
resolution of the video I couldn't rule out a reflex response of someone
not paying attention to where he was going.

Given that I would naively think that the not looking where a runner
going scenario is the much more likely, I'm less convinced by the
appearance of a push. Not saying it wasn't, just that I'm not totally
convinced.