Old March 11th 18, 02:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Gregory Sutter

Default New bike path

On 2018-03-10, jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 12:22:52 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On todays route, to Dutch standards through the middle of nowhere, I noticed that a new bike path is constructed (about 3-4 km long) along a quiet road. Even I was surprised that we go to this kind of trouble.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gAFqDSnOECBcxETP2

Wow, I guess that's what you get when you don't have to pay for cruise missiles. I think we should conquer NL and take the bike paths.

Jay, you win the Internet today. Here's your Unca Sam chapeau.

r==i
|**|
L==|
-======-