Old March 31st 08, 09:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:39:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On Mar 31, 12:11*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:19:49 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Mar 30, 5:32*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 06:11:53 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
How is it that everyone on the net is a liar but you?

There you go, LYING again. I never said that. I only said that YOU are
a liar, which is by now OBVIOUS.

*because you are

a liar. The proof is everywhere on google here. You state I don't put
examples...Holy **** are you even serious. There are constant
examples! *They are slapping you in the face and you still
scream..LIAR! You're insane or at the least BiPolar. *No lies by me
because I don't need to lie. You admit to flying to conferences.

No, I didn't. Where's your EVIDENCE? As usuan, NOWHERE to be found.

So tell us how you got to Australia?

What for? That's your job. No one else is interested.

That's is a lie, there are at least 3 people who are interested, seems
you are afraid to answer the question lest you be outed as a selfish
FRAUD!

BS. You aren't a person. People have names. You haven't provided
yours. That proves that you are dishonest from the beginning, and not
worth communicating with.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande