Old April 1st 08, 01:16 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike

Default Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:39:10 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On Mar 31, 12:11 am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 16:19:49 -0700 (PDT), Siskuwihane

wrote:
On Mar 30, 5:32 pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 06:11:53 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
How is it that everyone on the net is a liar but you?

There you go, LYING again. I never said that. I only said that YOU are
a liar, which is by now OBVIOUS.

because you are

a liar. The proof is everywhere on google here. You state I don't put
examples...Holy **** are you even serious. There are constant
examples! They are slapping you in the face and you still
scream..LIAR! You're insane or at the least BiPolar. No lies by me
because I don't need to lie. You admit to flying to conferences.

No, I didn't. Where's your EVIDENCE? As usuan, NOWHERE to be found.

So tell us how you got to Australia?

What for? That's your job. No one else is interested.

That's is a lie, there are at least 3 people who are interested, seems
you are afraid to answer the question lest you be outed as a selfish
FRAUD!

BS. You aren't a person. People have names. You haven't provided
yours. That proves that you are dishonest from the beginning, and not
worth communicating with.

Your turn first. I don't believe who you say you are so you need to show
some ID. I want to see your drivers license, social security card and one
major credit card all with your name on them. If you can't provide these items
of identification it just proves you are a lying scumbag who can't be trusted.

Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande