Old August 6th 13, 02:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Vandeman's ignorance busted (yet again) - this one!!!!!!

On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:47:44 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Mountain biking destroys wildlife habitat. That's all we need to know, to ban it.

Indeed it does ... to pretty much the same degree as hiking

BS. Mountain bikers travel much farther than hikers, destroying much more habitat. Idiot. Vandeman still 1000, mountain bikers ZERO.

.... you want to ban that too ?????

Your house destroys wildlife habitat ... shall we pop round and knock it down and you can relocate to a small, wooden hut somewhere remote ?