Old September 29th 13, 10:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

On Sunday, September 29, 2013 1:06:35 PM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
I rest my case. I did not ask you on the basis of some arcane legal nitpicking. I asked you if it happened.

Yes, the dismissal happened. Too bad you don't like it.

I asked you if the court case happened. What a liar you are Vandeman.

And, so far, you've provided not one shred of evidence of any dismissal ... which would be immaterial anyway to the thrust of the argument. You DID commit battery,

Since you weren't there, you have no idea if that happened. That's called "LYING". DUH!

you WERE convicted of it and you were sentenced. Man up you pathetic windbag.

You, a convicted criminal,

LIAR. You don't have any evidence of that, especially since it isn't true. Idiot.

Want references to court reports from your trial ? Happy to oblige since a Google search of "Vandeman Conviction" yields a lot of results ... whereas I can't seem to find a single reference to a dismissal that doesn't come from ... you :-))))

That has nothing to do with anything. None of the jury witnessed the events, so what they think is pure fantasy.

By the way, can you give us any evidence that you exist? I didn't think so. As far as I'm concerned, you are nothing but a BOT. You certainly aren't capable of thought....