Old September 30th 13, 06:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade[_2_]

Default A FIRST! : A mountain biker who can learn from his mistakes

Since you weren't there, you have no idea if that happened. That's called "LYING". DUH!

I don't need to have been there. We have your own testimony (https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt..../5uSe9rDRYzMJ).

Guilty as charged.

Want references to court reports from your trial ? Happy to oblige since a Google search of "Vandeman Conviction" yields a lot of results ... whereas I can't seem to find a single reference to a dismissal that doesn't come from ... you :-))))

That has nothing to do with anything. None of the jury witnessed the events, so what they think is pure fantasy.

I would take the word of twelve impartial jurors over yours any day.

By the way, can you give us any evidence that you exist? I didn't think so. As far as I'm concerned, you are nothing but a BOT. You certainly aren't capable of thought....

Hmmm, funny that I keep beating you at logic then isn't it ?