Old October 13th 03, 05:51 PM
Larry Varney

Default Inexpensive recumbent trike

Freddie Wall wrote:
The subject line might be somewhat inaccurate. My son, age 12, has seen
several recumbent trikes when we happened to ride with other recumbent
riders. Unfortunately, my search, primarily using the Internet, has not
produced one that is within my budget. Is the EZ-3 just about the only trike
option at what I consider entry level price? I've checked various sites
for used trikes and they would still strain the wallet.

Thanks for comments and suggestions.

Check out 'bentrider online at http://www.bentrideronline.com, and
more specifically the "Stop the Presses" section, with an ongoing report
from Interbike. It appears that Sun will be producing a recumbent trike
that will sell for around $1,000. It's a tadpole design, as opposed to
the delta of the EZ-3.

--
Larry Varney
Cold Spring, KY