Old October 14th 03, 01:44 AM
Old Wizard

Default Inexpensive recumbent trike

Thanks for all the suggestions. Since my son appears to becoming involved
with BMX more so that road riding, I think I shall contact the KMX Karts.
The other two suggestions, Trailmate and Sun Cycles, look good as well. One
of the two recumbents we own is the EZ1. I know it is considered a
beginner's recumbent but we have been pleased with it and the BikeE CT.

Once again, thanks to all for such quick responses.

Mikael Seierup wrote in message

"Jeff Wills" skrev

Try:
http://www.trailmate.com/funCycleSeries.cfm

I'll second that one. We had a few demomodels of a similar type
at the danish championships and it was quite fun to see all the riders
hop on these kids trikes and tear around the parkinglot with a big grin
on their faces. Kids loved them too.

Mikael