Old March 20th 05, 04:32 AM
Steve Knight

He may as well have launched a band for the millions of Americans
who--like me--can't go out and enjoy a bicycle ride around the
neighborhood. His remains an elitist sport, not something kids in
America can enjoy to school. Perhaps a model for cancer patients, but
not for the average kid, who needs BIKE LANES to go to school safely.
That band remains to be launched...

what do bike lanes have to do with anything? it is laisyness that needs to be
cured. no use having bike lanes if everyone is a couch potato. we need potato
slow lanes (G)

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes