Old June 3rd 20, 07:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Cycling with Valor

On 6/3/2020 12:58 PM, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 10:19:26 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 8:11:25 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/woman-...lifornia-shop/

Style points for special ops tactical pink rims and no helmet.

Notice how the Lame Stream Media make this a "mob out of control" and not "Thieves attempt to break and enter"? I don't know what to do about the media but something absolutely has to be done.

WTF? The New York Post is a right wing Rupert Murdoch rag, and they were quoting the store owner. Something absolutely has to be done about your reading comprehension.

I found a link after hearing it on LA radio early this
morning. Don't shoot the messenger!

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/