Old February 5th 14, 02:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Mon, 3 Feb 2014 23:20:19 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:

Lest any of the remaining numbskulls and other assorted idiots still left on this desultory newsgroup (Blackblade and Phil W Lee) forget what the Great Michael Vandeman has taught us from our infancy, let us review what he has told us from the beginning:

http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/state_parks/permit.html

Anyone who wants to dispute any of this needs to go to the links furnished and read for themselves what the facts are. Useless blather about how mountain biking does not conflict with other trail users and does no damage only marks you as the worthless liars and bums that you are.

Ah Yes. Mr. Blackblade and Mr. Phil W Lee are here posting their

logical, well thought out remarks and the Sainted Dolan has nothing to
say and so posts the remarks of a convicted criminal in response.

Mr. Vandeman is a Saint almost on my level. But more to the point he is the world’s foremost expert on the impact of mountain biking on trails. But he is too much the gentleman to suit me. Nope, I got to call out the biker louts as I see them. There is no point in being a gentleman with thugs and hooligans.

It really says something for Dolan's ability to debate the point in

question, or more bluntly, his inability to reply logically.

Every point brought up by anyone has been resolutely refuted. I have even gone to the extra effect of name calling, the one thing that ALL mountain bikers understand to perfection since that is their chief modus operandi.

In short we have a situation where one side posts logical statements

while the other side simply repeats their bigoted comments and in
justification posts the remarks of a convicted criminal.

I have seen nothing posted on this newsgroup (other than my own sacred words of course) that has not been self-serving in the extreme. Logical statements? Surely you jest! Unless and until you get serious I suggest you spend your time more profitably by ****ign yourself. Anyone who calls someone a bigot (the favorite bad word of liberal assholes) deserves a good ****!

One might even say, using the vernacular, we got the rational chaps on

one side and a horse's ass on the other.

Using the vernacular, we have got nothing but assholes on one side and a Great Saint on the other.

You'll need to change your signature to Dobbin Dolan.

If my signature serves the purpose of ****ign you off, I have got it exactly right!

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great