Old June 10th 16, 04:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Mountain Biking Is Inappropriate In Wilderness

"news16" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 09 Jun 2016 11:08:33 -0500, EdwardDolan wrote:
[...]

Mountain bikers have criminal minds which is why the only way to get at
them is by force of law. A little enforcement with suitable penalties
would soon bring your transgressions to an end.

Ask yourself why do smart police forces everywhere have bicycle teams.

Some few police forces do have bicycle teams, but they do not ride on trails for hikers. They ride on city streets.

You seem not to be able to stay focused on what is being discussed, but rather your mind wonders like a child’s mind. I will cut you when you get off the subject since I am an expert editor.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota