Old December 13th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

Default Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Chrashing;1149145 wrote:
It was a cold 29 F morning today when I was riding the rail trail, so I
had it mostly to myself. About 2 miles in I caught up with family of 5
walking the trail. They were all noisily talking, but as I stealthily
approached and swooped past they became quiet. A satisfying silence.

Those are the best.
I normally ride with my miniature music machine in my hand and
sometimes I'll surreptitiously switch off to listen to comments (or lack
of) as I pass.

--
Into the blue

Harper wrote:
i wuld get a 20' trialls uni prolly with a blu tiar.
get splined an a kh saet or ur a pansy.
get trials cuz thaz whut i du n u mus wannaa whut i du 2.
lol...awwsum.