Old January 9th 09, 09:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Default How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Thanks, I tried sanding an anodized rim before, got no where and was
three for an hour or two. I'll have to get some sort of power sander.
I've used the dermel bits and smaller things, and alu just clogs those
up and makes them worthless.

I was planning on either clear coating, or using a reflective clear
coat.

Yeah, kh's do have powdercoat, I just heard they were hard to strip, so
I figured I would ask.

Who was the guy who polished and airfoil? I should shoot him a pm.

To polish, I was also planning on using really fine 600 grit sand
paper, well prep.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).
Help to keep JC all Billy, all the time. Do your part, resurrect and
use his threads. BTM FTW.
My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?