Old January 9th 09, 11:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Default How to remove anodizing (rims/cranks) / Polishing aul. to mirror finish.

Yeah I never thought of that, that would be awesome to see. About how
much did it run you to get all of that done? Are you in the us? If not,
I'll need to convert. I just want a general number.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).
Help to keep JC all Billy, all the time. Do your part, resurrect and
use his threads. BTM FTW.
My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?