Old November 2nd 17, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default And other liberal heavens

On 11/1/2017 7:07 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 15:52:25 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
On 11/1/2017 12:09 PM, drooled:

snip
Does anyone realize that this is what liberals intend to happen in
every state in the union?

http://tinyurl.com/y8dc4ebh

Egad. Tom, you're just getting nuttier. I'd say you're starting to
challenge Gene in the incoherence sweepstakes, except he knows what he's
talking about...

BTW, you're attributing an ability to plan and organize far beyond what
most groups of us liberals can manage. You've noted, I would hope, that
while the Democrats gripe endlessly about the ills of the Republican
Party (which are many and frightening) and the craziness of Trump (which
is frequent and frightening), there is an extreme shortage of ideas from
them.

That's the electorate's fault. We keep selecting candidates through the
primary system who can't find their way out of a paper bag, let alone
generate sensible policy. H.L. Mencken was not wrong in many of his
observations...

+1
I might add, " while the Repugnicans gripe endlessly about
the ills of the Democrat Party (which are many and
frightening) and the craziness of Trump (which
is frequent and frightening), there is an extreme shortage
of ideas from them. "

I'll see your Chuckie Schumer and raise one Jeff the Flake.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/