Old November 2nd 17, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default And other liberal heavens

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 5:07:25 PM UTC-7, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 15:52:25 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
On 11/1/2017 12:09 PM, drooled:

snip
Does anyone realize that this is what liberals intend to happen in
every state in the union?

http://tinyurl.com/y8dc4ebh

Egad. Tom, you're just getting nuttier. I'd say you're starting to
challenge Gene in the incoherence sweepstakes, except he knows what he's
talking about...

BTW, you're attributing an ability to plan and organize far beyond what
most groups of us liberals can manage. You've noted, I would hope, that
while the Democrats gripe endlessly about the ills of the Republican
Party (which are many and frightening) and the craziness of Trump (which
is frequent and frightening), there is an extreme shortage of ideas from
them.

That's the electorate's fault. We keep selecting candidates through the
primary system who can't find their way out of a paper bag, let alone
generate sensible policy. H.L. Mencken was not wrong in many of his
observations...

Tell me Tim - what exactly do you believe I was incoherent? An article from the LA Times?

Tell me what these "frightening" policies of the Republicans are? Do you find it frightening that illegal aliens should not be allowed in this country?

Do you not realize that "sanctuary city" laws help ONLY illegal felons?

Mexico has a 15 foot fence on their southern border and do you know what happens if they catch someone coming into their country illegally? They shoot them and throw the bodies back over the fence.

I live in an area that is sick with illegals. There are illegal Hispanics from every south American country. They can get driver's licenses in liberal California. Tell me - do you think that isn't frightening when they are holding gun battles on the freeways? Do you know what the cops do? They hide.

Illegal Asians are all over the place. They are quite and are the richest subset of citizens in this country. We have Americans living under overpasses unable to find a home to live in even if they have a job. Do you find nothing wrong with that?

Illegal Indians have taken over a large part of the technical jobs. They work for half the price an American will so they are in large demand by Google and Facebook. When you see a homeless Vet tell him you're a liberal and think that illegals are perfect OK because after all - no one started in America.