Old October 17th 15, 03:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Fall has fell

On 10/16/2015 9:17 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:

I wonder whether I still have that lovely handlebar bag that I had to
quit using when I bought my Ed Kearney light? Since I can't go out
after dark, I didn't replace my light when it wore out, so I could
start using a handlebar bag again.

I just now finished installing a new headlight (B&M Eyc, powered by an
old classic Union generator, very nice!). I fabricated a custom
mounting bracket to mount the light on the custom frame of my custom
handlebar bag. (I made the handlebar bag about five or six years ago.)
Based on the test ride, everything works very well.

But I concur about clothing. Since the ride was very short, I didn't
even put on a windbreaker. I regretted that decision.

Oh, and I hate walking into a relatively warm house and having my
glasses immediately fog me into blindness!

--
- Frank Krygowski