Old July 3rd 05, 11:00 PM
Robert S. Dean

Mark McNeill wrote:

Response to C.J.Patten:
(I still have a medium format camera and an old 35mm Voigtlander here.)

I really, really wanted a good rangefinder (had a few bad ones...), and
was always on the lookout for a bargain; if I was going to get back into
film photography, that's the sort of thing I'd go for.

It's a bit out of date since I've been offline for two weeks, but I
have been carrying a recently acquired Canonet QL17 early 1970s
rangefinder in my bike bag. It's lens is decent and it's lighter and
more compact than an SLR. I've got a 4x5, but haven't tried biking
with it...

Rob Dean