Old February 22nd 18, 01:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life: no one can come to the Father(God)(in Heaven), but by me." (John 14:6) This means that if you die without trusting in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour you will die in your sins and

On Wed, 21 Feb 2018 23:15:12 +0100, Emanuel Berg
wrote:

Jeff Liebermann wrote:

No disrespect but I thought my story was
much better.

Not to worry. When my story gets retold,
copied, adapted, translated, recycled,
edited, plagiarized, politicized, and
paraphrased a few dozen times, it will surely
be improved.

What do you think that story means?

I guess you mean your story, which I presume is a parable and should
not be taken at face value.

The key phrase is the last line.
"you are too many heads for one body",
and pushed 11 students into the flames.
which suggests that when dealing with authority (the professor), it is
best to first reach a consensus and to assign a single point of
contact (a spokesperson).

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D