Old May 10th 13, 05:42 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

ALL charges were dismissed (dropped). They no longer exist. My record was EXPUNGED. Live with it, liar.

Getting yourself in a tizzy isn't going to help you. You WERE convicted on three counts and even a petition for dismissal expungement won't remove your record from the Criminal DB. You are, and always will be, a criminal.

By the way, I'm still waiting for you to apologize for calling me a "felon". I have never been a felon, regardless of how you define it. You are a LIAR. Accept it. Just like ALL mountain bikers. The scum of the Earth. The lowest form of life, by far. You are ALL criminals. When you aren't building illegal trails, you are riding illegally. Everybody knows it's true. Live with it. You made your bed, now lie in it.

You will be waiting a very long time ... I won't be apologising for stating the truth.

However, read ...

http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon

.... and choose which synonym you prefer. Doesn't change the reality ... criminal/felon/culprit/lawbreaker.

I suggest you follow your own advice ... you made your bed, now lie in it. If you don't want to be called a criminal then don't break the law !