Old May 13th 13, 05:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Monday, May 13, 2013 6:22:11 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Felon is a synonym for criminal. http://thesaurus.com/browse/felon Main Entry: felon  [fel-uhn] Show IPA Part of Speech: noun Definition: criminal Synonyms: con, convict, delinquent, ex-con, jailbird, lawbreaker, lifer, loser*, malefactor, offender, outlaw, yardbird You are trying to use a very US-specific definition related to the misdemeanour/felony classification. And, even then, you are wrong since Battery can be a felony or misdemeanour depending on severity. However, to clarify my meaning absolutely, I am using Felon as a synonym for Criminal. And, no, I won't be apologising for stating the truth. Will you be apologising for breaking the law and wishing ill to so many others ?

I didn't break any laws. And I don't wish ill to anyone, which is why I warn everyone about the danger of mountain biking, which you would rather sweep under the rug.