Old September 12th 18, 11:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Well lubed jockey wheels

On 13/09/18 07:55, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 2:25:08 PM UTC-7, James wrote:
On 12/09/18 12:34, jbeattie wrote:

Dude, these are the ONLY pulley wheels you will ever need:
https://tinyurl.com/yb2lnw6c Only $500 USD.

Hold your breath while I rush out and buy some.

Well, perhaps you are not as good as Peter Sagan or Romain Bardet!

That is not a perhaps, but a certainty.

https://www.ceramicspeed.com/en/spor...nsorship/road/ For
those of us who push the limits of human performance, every watt
saved means a potential stage win or GC placing. A full compliment of
Ceramic Speed bearings and their specially treated chain allowed me
to podium yet again on the way to work this morning! I was met at my
building by the podium girl:
http://nationalreport.net/wp-content...ith-2-dogs.png
She also had her podium dogs.

Congrats! Strava notified me that someone stole my KOM, just the other
day. Most certainly he had more expensive jockey wheels. It's the only
explanation.

--
JS