Old August 13th 04, 09:45 PM
the black rose

Default Oh bother

It looks like the 2005 bikes won't be out in August. More like
November. I only waited until now because the new bikes were supposed
to be out this month. If I'd seriously tried to get an '04, I could
have bought one last month, but at this point, the bike shops are down
to the last pickings and the manufacturers aren't making any more '04 bikes.

Oh bother, said Pooh.

So I'm stuck with this ding-danged heavy hybrid for the rest of the
season. I found this out, came home, stole the last Spaten (straight
from Munich) out of the fridge, and drank it while pouting, and I'm
still feeling peevish about it.

I WANNA NEW BIKE, DAGNABBIT!!!!

*whine*

*mutter*