Old June 19th 16, 10:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B.[_6_]

Default AG: Today's Ride

On Sat, 18 Jun 2016 23:39:13 -0300, Joy Beeson
wrote:

Oops! I clicked "send" instead of "save for further editing". (Those
buttons are *way* too close together!) My first impulse was to save
this report for next week, but a post sent out all raw and unpolished
after being pounded out in one sitting probably requires an apology,
so this one will go out on schedule. Pout. I was *so* pleased to