Old December 2nd 19, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Fundraiser launched for cyclist who was pushed from his bike intoparked cars

On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 8:21:38 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 6:20:51 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
On Monday, December 2, 2019 at 5:07:13 PM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Fundraising, **** myself laughing.
If my car is damaged I have this strange thing to cyclists. It is
called insurance. Few pikey scum cyclists are insured as the dole
won't pay for it.

I got £6500 when I was knocked off my bike as I had insurance with
the CTC.

Yet, this guy is being fund raised. Says it all for a poverty
cyclist. Doesn't it?

His friends are doing it for him, have you got mates who would do
that for you?

Yes I have.
I'm a responsible road user, not some **** poor ****** on a pedal bicycle..
I'm insured and would not need to beg for help as the poverty cyclist has
needed to do. What a tossser.

His mates did it without him asking or begging.