Old November 18th 11, 07:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chip C

Default Rethinking getting Surly Long Haul Trucker frame? ... no kickstand???

On Nov 17, 4:07*am, Chalo wrote:
Chip C wrote:

Over and above the 3 year thing, where is the shop getting the
no-kickstand rule? I sure don't see that anywhere on Surly's site.

D'oh. Asking improves one's eyesite.
http://surlybikes.com/info_hole/spew..._haul_truckers

So get a bike with a kickstand plate already. *I understand the Soma
Saga has one and costs about the same as the LHT.

Chalo

Or maybe just get the exact kickstand that Surly recommends in the
blurb that the OP's bike shop seems to think prohibits kickstands.

Chip