Old July 13th 15, 12:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: I never tried this myself, but it ought to work

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 19:12:10 +0700, John B. Slocomb
wrote:

Way back when, they used to make a two roller "wringer" for those who
did the laundry by hand. Two rubber rollers in a frame with a hand
crank to turn the rollers and a clamp sort of thing to attach it to
the wash tub.

Just the thing, if they still make them :-)

$195.00 from Dynajet
$159,99 from Lehman
$115.00 from Etsy
$140.00 from Woodward Crossings
$149.00 "from 2 stores"
$165.33 from Shopzeon

But there isn't room in my closet-size laundry room -- not to mention
no tub to clamp it to.

Swimming pools used to have free-standing hand-cranked wringers to dry
bathing suits before you went home. I believe that the water just
dripped onto the floor, which was designed for dripping-wet people. If
I recall correctly there was a grid-like mat to accommodate people who
hadn't taken their shoes off yet.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/