Old July 25th 05, 01:31 AM
Edward Dolan

"Bruce Davis" wrote in message
[...]
(By the way, I hope Ed Dolan the Great posts a reply, as in my short visit
to this newsgroup, I have found his posts to be hilarious and his writing
style to be top-notch. In the words of that old Lowenbrau commercial,
"Dolan, you're a genius!")

--Bruce Davis

Many thanks Bruce. I do write for a hidden readership as I am greatly under
appreciated by the ARBR regulars.These hidden readers are sometimes called
lurkers. There is nothing wrong with that as I lurked for over a year on
this group before I finally posted to it. What I learned mainly from my
lurking is that anything goes. We have a full panoply of human types here on
ARBR, from idiots like Slugger to geniuses like me.

I will not respond directly to your interesting post as I leave that sort of
thing to many others here who are much better at it than I could ever be. If
I got involved at this early stage your message will get derailed and we may
end up talking about how the Americas were populated by NE Siberians. I kid
you not. However, I may jump in at the end and administer the coup de grace
to all the idiotic responses that your message will engender.

I am like the final sag (sweeper) who cleans up after all the trash that
gets posted here. I will shortly no doubt have to take on Slugger yet once
again (my nightly chore) as he has taken to calling me a ******* and that I
should go **** myself. What is really odd is that he has just recently taken
to calling me a bitch. This is very strange indeed. It may be that I have
finally driven him around the bend and he is now ready for the insane
asylum. In any event, I will keep plugging away, doing my duty as God gives
me the light to see it.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

aka