Old September 12th 05, 09:01 PM
Jeff Grippe

Default Question about Ebay

The furthest away that I have shipped is Canada. As the seller I don't
believe it is up to you to pay any import taxes. It may be up to the buyer,
however. My buyer in Canada wanted me to ship using USPS because he said
that the import fees were lower. USPS doesn't give you tracking
internationally but he agreed to it and I shipped itl

Both Fedex and UPS have on-line shipping calculators that will compute rates
for international shipping.

Good Luck,

Jeff
"Freewheeling" wrote in message
I'm selling my XTR9 grouppo (item # 7181695558) and got a question about
quoting a shipping price to the UK. I have no idea. Anyone have a clue
how to figure this? Do I have to pay duty and excise and all that krap?

--
--Scott