Old April 1st 18, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Question for cycliists

On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 6:54:40 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Sunday, April 1, 2018 at 5:59:05 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
JNugent wrote:
On 31/03/2018 18:36, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Yet another scum cyclist riding on the motorway.

Q: How could anybody be stupid enough to do this?
A: He is a cyclist.
Opinion: What a 100% ******.

https://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/n...rway-1-9091886

It wasn't Doug Bollen, out to make a point about "Hitlerian
motorways", was it?

PS: Is there so little news in the Fylde that the local rag has to
send reportees to South Yorkshire?

Yip, not much happens in the Fylde so the rag picks up on other stories..
The Gazette has always been a crap newspaper. The only reason I look at the
site is because I used to live in Blackpool.

Don't throw it in the gutter!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...crackdown.html

We have been told many times that only cyclists drop litter.
We have also been told many times that cyclists are poor and cannot afford £150, so what will happen?