Old December 3rd 04, 03:45 AM
DiscoDuck

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message ...
I suggest everyone else do the same.

I suggest you go **** yourself you stupid asshole.

Just exactly where are you riding your bike. I will make it a point to
bounce you off my vehicle and we will see if your cranium is thick enough to
protect you from the impact of my vehicle on your stupid head.

NOw who is threatening who? I'm in Victoria, BC. Bring it on, goof.
As a matter of fact, make the trip and lets discuss it. I betcha you
won't because you're too chicken, and you're soo frustrated by you
disfunctional pee-wee.

The main thing though is try not to think. You are not capable of it.

THis coming from someone who said he doesn't need to form opinions as
subjects since the politicians (whom he calls expertrs in every
field). LOL.

Instead, just pedal your damn bike and do not post any more messages here to
this board as you are making a complete ass of yourself.

Stop me, Eddy-boy. Come on I DARE YOU!!!!!