Old December 12th 04, 11:50 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

As Ed Dolan would say, "What a ****ing idiot!"

Yes, I do a lot of ****ing. Something with which you are not familiar.

Maybe you would be so kind as to explain to this group what this "****ing"
business is all about. I myself am a saint and a holy man and I only use the
expression because everyone else apparently knows what is meant by it and it
is all negative and insulting - so that is why I use the word as much as I
do. But I would really like to know what is the attraction of it. Please
explain why you do it in infinite detail and do not spare us any of the
vulgarities. Even though I am a saint, I am used to slobs and vulgar types
like you. Also, why don't you use your real name since you are so proud of
what it is that you do in this realm of "****ing." We all want to give
credit where credit is due.

Women of course know what sex (and ****ing) is for. It is for the creation
of new life and that is all it is for. What do you think it is for? We
gentlemen of ARBR would like to know what a ****ing Canadian from Victoria
thinks. Maybe I have missed something along the way. Like I said, do not
spare us any of the details. We want to know exactly what you see in ****ing
and what it does for you.

--
****ing Regards,

Saint Edward - Order of the Perpetual Miseries - Minnesota