Old December 13th 04, 12:29 AM
Edward Dolan

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:02:19 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote in message :

Those who post to multiple groups
like you do are without exception idiots.

You do remember the last time you were picked up doing exactly that,
don't you, idiot?

The only times I ever post to multiple newsgroups is when I have not noted
the newsgroups field. That happens occasionally when I am so ****ed off at
the likes of you that I neglect this most elementary of precautions.
However, I do note that you post to multiple newsgroups all the time, so of
course it goes without saying that you are the idiot, not me. But even
though it goes without saying, I nevertheless delight in saying it. So here
it is yet once again ... you are the idiot and not me!

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota