Old December 13th 04, 09:43 PM

Edward Dolan wrote:
That should be sever, not severe. Also, alot is two separate words

.... a
lot. There should also be a you in front of would. Try to get it

right, why
don't you? Why should I have to decipher **** like yours since there

is
NEVER any content to your miserable posts?

Lots of content, which is why you read them. You are learning and I am
happy to teach you.

But speaking of severing penises, I wonder if circumcision is really

that
good of an idea. Frankly, I think mother nature has had several

hundreds of
millions of years to figure this out and I do not think a bunch of

god damn
idiot doctors can improve on mother nature. I realize circumcision is

done
primarily for reasons of sexual health, but if you do not go poking

your
penises into places where they do not belong, I do not see what the

problem
is. Maybe DiscoDuck could enlighten me on this instead of constantly

posting
NO CONTENT messages which only embarrass him and try the patience of

the
rest of us.

I am pleased my posts cause you irritation. That is part of hte point.
THE other point is to amuse myself, which your responses do.

As for sticking a penis where it doesn't belong, you would know since
many many people stick thier penis in your ass and mouth. But of
course, in your case, those penis's Do belong since you invite such.

--
****ing Regards,

Saint Edward - Order of the Pediphile Miseries - Minnesota