Old December 14th 04, 09:05 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
That should be sever, not severe. Also, alot is two separate words

... a
lot. There should also be a you in front of would. Try to get it

right, why
don't you? Why should I have to decipher **** like yours since there

is
NEVER any content to your miserable posts?

Lots of content, which is why you read them. You are learning and I am
happy to teach you.

Nope, I am only correcting all your mistakes so that others on this group
can clearly see what an idiot you are. The following paragraph on
circumcision was new content added by me. But all you can pick up on is the
penis thing. That is because that is all you have on your pitiful small
brain which is located in your testicles next to your penis.

Did you mention previously that you had a Master's degree? I would be
extremely interested to know what subject it was in. I dare you to tell me!
However, I may at this point be getting you confused with another idiot from
BC. It would help if everyone would use their real names instead of these
confounded monikers which I do not pay much attention to as I consider them
childish.

But speaking of severing penises, I wonder if circumcision is really

that
good of an idea. Frankly, I think mother nature has had several

hundreds of
millions of years to figure this out and I do not think a bunch of

god damn
idiot doctors can improve on mother nature. I realize circumcision is

done
primarily for reasons of sexual health, but if you do not go poking

your
penises into places where they do not belong, I do not see what the

problem
is. Maybe DiscoDuck could enlighten me on this instead of constantly

posting
NO CONTENT messages which only embarrass him and try the patience of

the
rest of us.

I am pleased my posts cause you irritation. That is part of hte point.
THE other point is to amuse myself, which your responses do.

I am laughing all the time I am showing the rest of the group what an idiot
you are. Because you are an idiot, there is no way you could ever GET to me.
Only an intelligent person can get to me. I need never worry about you on
that score.

As for sticking a penis where it doesn't belong, you would know since
many many people stick thier penis in your ass and mouth. But of
course, in your case, those penis's Do belong since you invite such.

You are the admitted fornicator. Not pleasant to be called out for what you
are is it? I am still waiting for a detailed report from you on your
admitted favorite pastime. The group is also waiting to hear from an expert
such as yourself. What are you waiting for? Cat got your tongue?

I have also noted from your above paragraph that you seem to have a
prejudice against homos. How can that possibly be from a liberal piece of
**** like yourself. You want to watch it or you will be drummed out of the
liberal fraternity. Don't you know you are suppose to love and respect homos
as being just as good as normal folks. Instead I pick up some very bad vibes
from you about asses and mouths and penises. I must admit I am very
disappointed in you. I thought you were a liberal. Instead I am finding out
that you do not respect homos. You seem to know so much about asses and
mouths and penises that maybe you are a homo yourself?

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota