Old December 15th 04, 05:18 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
But at least Mr. Sherman halfway meets an argument that he is

unfamiliar
with, unlike DiscoDuck who is a liberal coward and will not meet an
argument. Mr. Sherman I only disagree with; DiscoDuck merits my

contempt -
and he has it in spades. But it gets tiresome calling him a ****ing

idiot
all the time. He knows what he is and I know what he is and so does

the rest
of the membership of ARBR. Hey, if it walks like a duck and it talks

like a
duck, then it must be DiscoDuck!

Yadayadayada. I wear your comtempt with honour. It means I am doing
good in the world by annoying you. The more unhappy you are, the
happier the planet is. Therfore I must continue to do good here, and
elsewhere.

IT rocks ****ing you off.

Quack, quack to you too ... DiscoDuck!

--