Old December 15th 04, 05:52 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]
I have also noted from your above paragraph that you seem to have a
prejudice against homos.

Not in the slightest. Unlike you I think everyone should have the
right to do what they like so long as they are not hurting anyone.
Having said that, a homosexual hit on me the other day. Made me sick
as I am not attracted to males at all. Homosexual activity is
disgusting to me, the way heterosexual activity is disgusting to
homo's. BUT UNLIKE YOU I believe in freedom of choice and tolerence.
To each thier own.

I am not tolerant of homos. I believe there are a few genuine homos that are
created freaks by Mother Nature. However, fully 99% of homos are
degenerates. They have learned their behavior and they prefer it for reasons
of their own. They are NOT born that way as nature would have no interest in
creating homos.

Man should only have very limited freedom of choice carefully circumscribed
by rules and laws. Too much tolerance for deviant behavior is a complete
negation of all morality. Man thrives under conditions of order and
subjugation and most especially in observing norms under pain of death. That
is the way most men have lived most of their existence on this earth in
various societies, almost all of which have been based on oriental
despotism, the original and still the most popular form of governance for
man. Where ever did you get the idea that freedom of choice and tolerance
are good for mankind? Do not confuse the West and democracy as they exist
today with mankind's history on this globe.

DiscoDuck has added a little content here and so I have honored him with a
thought provoking reply. The rest of his message is just the usual quack,
quack, quack - and so I have eliminated it in the interest of intelligent
discourse.

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great