Old December 18th 04, 09:32 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Copy & paste Buffalo Ed. Control + V.

Quack ... quack ... ... quack ... ... ... quack ... ... ... ...

Again no content from Edward. Just quackery. But of course what else
do we expect from such a buffoon.

If you would like to hear from me, then provide content. I will not blast
you if you are being serious. Every post is sui generis with me. You will
get back what you give, no more and no less. That seems fair to me.

Here is a starting point for you. I believe that you said in a previous post
that a homo hit upon you and that it made you sick because you are not that
way. Neither am I, but when a homo hits upon me it never makes me sick. It
does not even make me angry. It just makes me sad that there can be such
pitiful characters in the world. I react intellectually to such things, not
emotionally. I ask you, who is the more secure in his thinking on this
subject, you or me?

I think I went on to say in that previous message that I would not persecute
homos, but I would not for an instant go along with the mistaken idea that
it is just another life style either. It is NOT OK to be a homo. Some very
few may be born that way, but 99% of all homos CHOOSE to be homos for
reasons of their own. Since homo behavior is learned, I would not want kids
ever to think for one moment that it is just another choice that one is free
to make. What I have just stated is a conservative viewpoint and it flies in
the face of all liberal thinking on the subject.

There! I have provided some content for you to chew on. However you decide
to respond (or not to respond), anything is better than your very childish
name calling. Why insult the entire group with total nonsense? This is
Usenet, not email!

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota