Old March 17th 11, 01:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default Ed Dolan & Melanie

Edward Dolan wrote:
"Chalo" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
You never want to love anyone who can return it. Nay, only unrequited
love
is worth anything.

Here is Melanie, forever beyond my reach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3GTx...eature=related

Again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpvv...eature=related

Let me ask you, do you go to your grave any more unrequited than I do?

Until I saw the videos, I thought you were referring to this
Melanie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOExGVgQzRg

I think she might be a good counterpart for you, Ed.

I do not like any topical political type of caterwauling. I NEVER listen to
crap like this! I keep my politics entirely separate from my music.

^^

By two spaces at least, it appears.

JS.