Old August 21st 12, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Taylor

Default Passing away of Chuck Harris (of Chuck Harris bicycle mirror fame)

On Monday, August 20, 2012 6:45:21 PM UTC-4, datakoll wrote:
ran into a Chuck mirror and asked what ?.....owner handled it like a wondrous object of great power.

Well if you get a chance, drop a comment at the site. Would mean a lot to my cousins and his wife Alma. Thanks for remembering! I never caught the bicycling bug but whenever he came to visit we would map out traffic safe routes for him to get around Eastern PA with his recumbant bike.