Old August 21st 12, 01:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Taylor

Default Passing away of Chuck Harris (of Chuck Harris bicycle mirror fame)

On Monday, August 20, 2012 6:45:21 PM UTC-4, datakoll wrote:
ran into a Chuck mirror and asked what ?.....owner handled it like a wondrous object of great power.

The family would always collect plastic bottles of whatever color he needed (blue being very popular) for him to melt down and make. The first mirror he made me was from a bottle cap with engravings on the outside and a bent bicycle spoke to keep it attached to my baseball cap.