Old August 5th 17, 07:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Cyclists disrupt war memorial service again by ignoring roadclosure.

On 05/08/2017 00:09, JNugent wrote:
On 05/08/2017 00:01, MrCheerful wrote:

On 04/08/2017 23:59, JNugent wrote:
On 04/08/2017 22:16, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/new...?ref=mrb&lp=16

They always have been scum and always will be scum.

I don't accept that cyclists have always been scum.
They may (in the main) be so *now*, but the man who used to call to
collect my grandmother's Prudential money each week was respectable,
law-abiding, considerate, pleasant and even wore bicycle clips on his
suit trousers.

50 years ago cyclists were, in general, law abiding, respectable,
respectful road users.

My point precisely.

Cyclists are angels compared to the moped muggers.
Now they really are scum.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a3604036.html

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....-cars-11352492