Old July 31st 08, 08:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default I just passed out whilst riding.

tobbogonist wrote:
disorientating mostly, i didn't know what had happened.

whats odd is that i have never passed out/fainted before.

Not really clear from your post what happened. Do you mean you might
have fallen over and knocked yourself out? Do you have a bump on your
head?

If you just 'passed out' for no apparent reason and no warning before
hand (feeling lightheaded/faint), then you really should get checked
out. There are some serious things that could cause that. But most
commonly it's just a simple faint.

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.